The world has been powered by fossil fuels for centuries. Now the push for renewable energy is moving forward rapidly to combat Climate Change. Sources of renewable energy include:
- Solar Cells
- High-efficiency Solar Cells
- Solar Towers
- Wind Turbines
- Wave and Tidal Power
- Giant Batteries (for power grids)
- Electric cars (Tesla)
- Electric Cars (Volkswagen)
Videdia is your video encyclopedia and your place to learn about everything – Visit the Table of Contents to find lots more topics. If you want to learn more about this topic, try these tips:
- If you like a particular video, visit the video’s channel. Subscribe to the channel if you want to see new content or to show your support.
- Look for related videos. If you pull up the video in YouTube, then YouTube will often recommend related videos.
- Search YouTube and Google for more information on the topic.
Come back to Videdia every day to learn new things.